Re: Dear Santa

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dear Santa
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 22:59:46 EST
MEMO
To: Navid Kahangi
From: Charlie Davis
Re: Some guy named Santa...

Navid-

As a customer of Xtreme Performance, I wanted to forward you the post  below.
 Some guy, posing as "Santa" got into your facility (do you have a  chimney?)
and used your computer to offer to brand a fraudulent "140" treadwear  number
on the side of Kumho Victoracers, an obviously "non STS" tire.  You  might
want to consider prosecution of this individual, as he is damaging your
company's good name.

Charlie

Dear confused  STS driver,

Back when we provided Dennis with some tires, life was a  lot simpler.  There
were street tires and then there were "R"  tires.  Good boys like Dennis were
rewarded with "R" tires to go play  with the big boys.  The arbitrary
treadwear ratings on the tires for  all of these "street tire" classes has
made things very difficult for us  here at the North pole (yes, pay no
attention to the posts from that  traitor Rudolf; he is attempting to branch
off on his own and compete with  us using cheaper labor.)

But don't worry, we have a perfect solution  for you.  We have come up with
our own brand of tires, Santa's Custom  Outer Treadwear Tires (SCOTT).  We
can take any "R" tire and rebrand  it with any treadwear you want.  I have
checked my list twice and I  know you have been good this year (except for
that incident on Halloween  night of course.)  I have a set of Kumho V710's
with treadwear of 140  with your name on them.

--Santa