I hope this works

To: "bay area team.net" <ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: I hope this works
From: "Pat Kelly" <lollipop487@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:03:35 -0800
    I have posted several replies which were supposed to go to this net, but
didn't.
    So I'll try. Again.
    There is one area that I don't believe any of the discussions have
covered, and it's fairness. How can that be? Fairness to the workers, in a
nutshell.
    When you are working for the group with Street tire class, you may end
up working twice as long as any other group. If the weather is good, that's
almost reasonable, except for the long time spent chasing cones,
concentrating in T&S, posting; all the different jobs needed to be filled.
If it's hot, rainy, bad weather, it stinks.
    If you're in the larger STi heat, working for the smaller group is
terrific, half the time!  Such a deal!
--Pat Kelly