Re:Street Tire and more

To: ba-autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:Street Tire and more
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:57:21 -0800 (PST)
Following our pattern of forgetting, it's probably
been more than 8 years. Even then, I sincerely doubt
SFR's national presence or desired national presence
had anything to do with this change.

I'm not really following the change, either, because
so far, all the reasoning given for it were because
it's a class of convenience, it's not really
competitive, and for event management reasons. The
latter reason is the most reasonable, but scanning
random results, I can't see how this is so, but maybe
someone could elaborate more.

The other reasons baffle me. You could think of better
ones. Here, I'll help. I had nothing to do with this
decision, but the change makes autocross seem like a
fun weekend option again. My boyfriend Miguel could
run in E Stock Rookie while I run in E Stock Street
Tire, at the same time, simplifying our day greatly.
This could make for a fun day at the autocross.

I am bummed by the SC's responses. I know it's a tough
job, but when you're facing the crowd behind a
computer monitor, I think you can be more diplomatic.
No Boondoggle Bucks for you!

-Katie