AutoX Numbers

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net,
Subject: AutoX Numbers
From: John Kelly <76067.1750@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:45:14 -0500

Message text written by INTERNET:danwolford@earthlink.net

"
What is the protocal for assigning numbers - yesterdays message indicates
that they must be on the car when going through tech, but for a 1st timer
(me) how do I get numbers assigned to the car - or is it simply my choice,
even if it results in a duplication of someone elses numbers?

dan"

Go to the Registration desk first after getting through the entry area and
signing the release form.
        Find the Number book. Search for the class you think you are in.
It's your call to classify yourself. On the page(s) for your class, write
down your name and the number of your choice. Make sure there's a line
separating the old 2003 numbers from the new 2004 nymbers. First come first
served.
        We do not charge for this service.

--John Kelly