Re: facing reality, was mental stuff, was Advanced Autocross

To: Richard Urschel <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Subject: Re: facing reality, was mental stuff, was Advanced Autocross
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:35:09 -0700
ESPECIALLY when you don't have a roof!  Like you, me, and James.  ("My
car has a roof?  Where?  It's stored behind the seats?  No, that can't
be, the only thing back there is some vinyl trim with snaps all around
the edges.  I think it's decorative.")

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94