facing reality, was mental stuff, was Advanced Autocross

To: james@thevenom.net
Subject: facing reality, was mental stuff, was Advanced Autocross
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 27 Jun 2003 19:23:02 -0000
On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:36:30 -0700 James Creasy <james@thevenom.net> wrote:
>here's a little list of some things ive observed:
>
>1. never give up.  always assume you can win.  visualize winning.

I know James will agree that when you find your car horribly out of shape and
off line or you're behind in a slalom with the body roll increasing with each
cone, you should GIVE UP the run until you regain control. Driving on your roof
is not the fast way around.
Rich

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com