Re: facing reality, was mental stuff, was Advanced Autocross

To: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Subject: Re: facing reality, was mental stuff, was Advanced Autocross
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:38:31 -0700
i dont have a roof and you dont either, rich!  guess that explains
something.

im more worried about hitting a worker than flipping over.  (sorry to don
mckenna for scaring you on the tour practice course)

remember if you are sliding out of control to do a "katie kelly" by waving
the course workers out of your path with your free hand.

james