Re: HOT HOT HOT

To: Tom Arnold <toma@coolgamestuff.com>
Subject: Re: HOT HOT HOT
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:45:01 -0700
My main suggestion is to go buy a weed sprayer at OSH and fill it with
water to cool down your tires between runs.  I don't think you should
really change your tire pressure much based on the temperature, but
based on the grip at the site (which will depend somewhat on
temperature, but more on the pavement).  If it seems stickier, increase the
pressures some.  If it seems slipperier, drop the pressures some.

PS -- I have the smaller weed sprayer and had to refill it last time I
ran at castle -- that was 5 runs.  It should be okay for just 3 runs though.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94