Re: Advanced Autocross Topics

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Advanced Autocross Topics
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <bryan64@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:24:37 -0700
Did anyone read that "Imagine Going Faster" article in SportsCar recently?
I just did so today.  It explained to me the techniques I've been using that
I didn't even know I was using.  Great article.  I used to think I had some
natural talent for driving... now I know I just have good mental technique.
:)   It was only this past year that I began to realize on my own the
importance of your mental game in autocrossing.

Bryan Heitkotter | 87 MR2
http://www.pbase.com/bryanh
Straightaways are for fast cars. Corners are for fast drivers.