Re: Advanced Autocross Topics

To: <Smokerbros@aol.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Advanced Autocross Topics
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 21:00:11 -0700
i think what i was trying to get at is that all these 'habits' that we think
are learning are preconceptions about what we think the car does: these
notions are what prevent us from feeling what the car is REALLY doing.  but
getting rid of the habits, you are free to react to the car as it.

there is a particular sensation of lightness i associate with this.
::twilight zone music::

james