Re: Oakland on the 29th

To: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Subject: Re: Oakland on the 29th
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <tony@atarchitects.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 20:37:33 -0700
James,
Thats straight arrow Heisenberg. It should not matter (whoa! no pun,
honest). What we need to be concerned with here is the reason things with no
mass can appear to behave in such contradictory ways regardless of the
observer's vantage point. There is no such thing as a thing with no mass
that behave the way they appear to, so it has to be a sort of squirrelly
void. What happens when the space it travels through gets small enough that
it can't support it? It just goes ahead, soes a flop transition, repairs
itself, and then goes back to its normal business of being a photon. Makes
sense, right?

This is totally autocross related because, numero uno,  I just got back from
watching the A's win at Crogans Sports Bar and, numero two(o), we can all
afford tires if we can get the world to see this thing the way we do.

Tony