Re: Oakland on the 29th

To: Anthony Tabacco <tony@atarchitects.com>
Subject: Re: Oakland on the 29th
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 16:14:12 -0700
Sheesh Tony, you weren't supposed to tell anyone yet.  Now we'll have
to work fast, or they'll beat us to it!  The good news is that my
Oscillation Overthruster is nearly complete...soon I will be able to
install it in James' Cobra, travel back in time and win the 1911
Indianapolis 500 using his new hidden sucker-fans (you didn't think
anyone knew about those, did you James).  Then I will publish our
results and the Nobel Prize will be ours.  Einstein's "Photoelectric
Effect" won't have a chance.  MWA HA HA HA HA!