Re: Re:participation per class (discussion fodder)

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:participation per class (discussion fodder)
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 12:31:45 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: "James Creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
To: "Ms Katie Kelly" <aceontour@yahoo.com>; <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 11:00 AM

> bigger classes = more competition at your level, below and above your
level-
> someone to push yourself against every event
>
> bigger classes = if you have a bad event you get beat by 10 people- learn
> be consistent, learn to drive well on all surfaces
>
> bigger classes = push yourself harder- learn faster
>
> bigger classes = more fun!!
>
> small class = use your crap tires, drive like crap, still win.  :P

That sums it up quite well.  But it doesn't explain the thing with a big
class that isn't particularly strong, such as this year's CSP.

No offense to any of my competitors who are reading this, but the regulars
in CSP are all running daily drivers.  And none of them are anywhere close
to the limit of the rules; hell, my car is only a few hours' work away from
going back to E Stock!

Scot