Re: Re:participation per class (discussion fodder)

To: "Ms Katie Kelly" <aceontour@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:participation per class (discussion fodder)
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 09:57:17 -0700
Huh?

How'd you count?  I just did it by hand, twice, and got
128.  With one FR, one DNW, that makes 126 entrants.
Try this file, it's easier to count:

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Results/2003/Championship/Round9.wres

No script, BTW, I type them by hand from what Pat
figures out.

Jerry Mouton                              "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"