Re: Braking performance and ABS

To: Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net
Subject: Re: Braking performance and ABS
From: "Richard Urschel" <osp13@mybluelight.com>
Date: 25 Mar 2003 22:02:23 -0000
On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:55:54 -0800 (PST) Kevin Stevens
<Kevin_Stevens@pursued-with.net> wrote:
>But they can protest the car afterward for being in a non-factory approved
>configuration.  Or probably protest the driver for violating the
>sportsmanship clause if they clearly intended to cheat, as you're
>suggesting if I get your inference correctly.
Katie doesn't cheat and I don't encourage anyone to do so.
Miss my winking smiley, or just ignore it for better effect, KeS? Miss my
obtuse reference to her spinning at nationals *after* the timing lights on her
last, and if IIRC, winning run? Oh, what the heck, I stand corrected.
I'll go back to what I was doing now.
Rich

Sign up for Internet Service under $10 dollars a month, at
http://isp.BlueLight.com