Re: Braking performance and ABS

To: Matthew Rehrer <mrehrer@rehrer.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Braking performance and ABS
From: Jim Ochi <jim_ochi@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 21:53:54 -0800
At 12:13 PM 3/25/2003 -0800, Matthew Rehrer wrote:

>I will have to experiment with more gradual and deliberate
>weight transfer before really stomping on it.

You might want to think about having one of the local hot shoes co-drive
your car for an event or so.  I used to think that the brakes on my car
were marginal, until I had Rob and Vic co-drive it.  When I finished wiping
the face prints off the inside of the windshield, I realized how much more
those guys were getting out of the brakes than I was.  And I realized how
good the braking system really is...

Jim