Re: PEP BOYS scum

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: PEP BOYS scum
From: Ms Katie Kelly <aceontour@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 14:09:36 -0800 (PST)
Lots of people object to my posts. Autocross content
or not, this war affects all of our lives. To want to
talk about it is only natural. On the other hand, a
lot of us autocross to escape reality, and this list
is part of that escape. When we want to be depressed,
we can so easily find that elsewhere.

-Katie

> 2.      In my 4 years on this list,  I've seen
> everything
>          from bicycles to skydiving to triathlons.
> The only
>          connection I see between any of those
> subjects
>          and autocross is that the writer is