Re: PEP BOYS scum

To: "A. H. Nguyen" <ahn@employees.org>, Larrybsp@aol.com
Subject: Re: PEP BOYS scum
From: Arie Villasol <autoxin@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 18:00:39 -0800 (PST)
Well, I guess that is another way to look at things.

And whether we believe in this war or not, and whether
or not we believe in what President Bush does or does
not, is what makes us very fortunate. Fortunate that
we live in a free country, a democracy. A country
where we all have the right to have an opinion. And a
country which is welcoming to people of all
nationalities. This is why I am proud to be an
American. God Bless America, our troops, and the
people in the Middle East.

Thanks.
-Arie "sure do miss autoxing" Villasol

"However my life is worth nothing to me; if only I may
finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus
has given to me. The task of testifying to the gospel
of God's grace."
-Acts 20:24

http://platinum.yahoo.com