Re: PEP BOYS scum

To: Smokerbros@aol.com
Subject: Re: PEP BOYS scum
From: "Au H. Nguyen" <ahn@employees.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 09:35:35 -0800
Charlie,

You are right.  ba-autox is not the right place for
politi-wockal discussions.  I will take this discussion
off-line,  but first I would like to point out three things,
if I may:

1.      I was responding to the political content in
         Larry's post.  Before your admonition to me, I
         didn't see any objections from anybody to Larry.

2.      In my 4 years on this list,  I've seen everything
         from bicycles to skydiving to triathlons.  The only
         connection I see between any of those subjects
         and autocross is that the writer is enthusiastic
         about both, and she wants to share her thoughts
         with the list.  I don't remember seeing many (any?)
         objections to those postings.

3.      If you don't like the way a thread is going,  you are
         free to delete everything with that subject line.  That
         does not bother me at all.

Cheers,

   Au

---------
"I suspect that sometimes when we profess to be tolerant,
we are only tolerant of people who by and large think and
believe as we do. Real tolerance is much harder than that."
New Zealand Commissioner Joris de Bres, December 4,
2002, Wellington.
http://www.employees.org/~ahn/Travel/deBres.html