Re: PEP BOYS scum

To: Larrybsp@aol.com
Subject: Re: PEP BOYS scum
From: "A. H. Nguyen" <ahn@employees.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:15:19 -0800
Larry,

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  I will
definitely not give Pep Boys any more of my
business, because of your tip.

Having said that,  I am not sure what you mean by
"support[ing] our soldiers in the field,"  and I disagree
with your statement about "orders to defend America."

First,  I support our soldiers.  I want them brought
home, now.  I want them home alive and not in body
bags.  I want them home before they use any more
of my tax dollars to wreak collateral damage.  I want
them home before they antagonize any more people
in the world.  And I want them to be able to go back
to their old jobs at Pep Boys or wherever.

As for "orders to defend America,"  our troops are
not over there to defend America, because Iraq is
not a threat to America.  That's not my say-so --
it's George Tenet, director of the CIA.

If you really want to "defend America,"  you should
be bombing Saudi Arabia.  That's where most of the
9/11 hijackers came from.  Or Michigan, because
that's where Timothy McVeigh came from.  We
didn't bomb the upper peninsula for Oklahoma City,
and we shouldn't bomb anybody else for the
World Trade Center either.

What our troops are doing over there is spending
your tax dollars to make our President's very rich
friends even richer,  and shredding what's left of
the goodwill and sympathy that the world had for
you and I right after 9/11.

This is how it works:  the government take money
away from schools and seniors and Medicare, and
give it to the weapons industry for a bunch of
hardware  (dollar sign number 1.)  With this hardware
they go and bomb the bejesus out of little Ibrahim
in Iraq.  After taking over the country,  they use
Iraq's oil to pay Halliburton  (VP Cheney's company)
to "rebuild"  Iraq  (dollar sign number 2.)  Meanwhile
the rest of the world is getting really pissed off at all
this bullying.  Some of them will be pissed off enough
to sign up for terrorist boot camp.  And so the 9/11
sequel is on its way.

Thanks for listening, and see you at Kragen's.

   Au

PS. Autocross content:  $200 billion (the expected
cost of Gulf War II)  will buy every autocrosser in
America a Z06, a 911 GT2, and have enough left
over for a life-time supply of Hoosiers.