Re: Oh, BSPV, where are ye?

To: Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>
Subject: Re: Oh, BSPV, where are ye?
From: Jesus Villarreal <jesvilla@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 13:19:57 -0700
Jerry Mouton wrote:

> Well, the Steering Committee approved a new local class,
> BSPV, for running in 2002.
>
> What's up, folks?
>
> I guess if we don;t have to buy any trophies, there is not much impact
> to keeping BSPV going, but... why?
>
> Jerry

I don't think the sites or surfaces at the sites had anything to do with
the no-shows. The BSPV people, in early 2002 had just been informed that
Mather was not going to be available, they simply were making sure they
had a place to play. As it turned out, two sites were procured in the
Sacramento area, so they did have a place to play.

Jesus