Re: Oh, BSPV, where are ye?

To: jerry@moutons.org, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oh, BSPV, where are ye?
From: "pkincy P KINCY" <pkincy@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:36:11 +0000
Jerry,

I do recall Manny and the Hobaugh's at the only Oakland event I attended.  I
believe they are picky about surface and unfortunately there are no
available sites in the BA with good surface.  Oakland is OK but small.

We could get KeS to pull up the surface at Jack Murphy Stadium (darn I'm old
calling it that) and bring it North.

Perry Kincy
pkincy@msn.com