Oh, BSPV, where are ye?

To: "Bay_Area_Autocross_List" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oh, BSPV, where are ye?
From: "Jerry Mouton" <jerry@moutons.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 09:47:04 -0700
Well, the Steering Committee approved a new local class,
BSPV, for running in 2002.  We had a great presentation from
BSPV people before the start of the season, and weere looking
forward to seeing those cool cars running.

But I see that:

- nobody even attended enough events (9) to qualify for a trophy
- in 7 of 17 events, there were no BSPV entrants
- in 11 of 17 events (more than half), there were fewer than two entrants

What's up, folks?

I guess if we don;t have to buy any trophies, there is not much impact
to keeping BSPV going, but... why?

Jerry

Jerry Mouton                              "Laissez les bons temps rouler!"