RE: Stock Shock Chalk Talk

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Stock Shock Chalk Talk
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:25:35 -0700
Randy Noll writes...

>Again, maybe we should be looking more at stock class stability?

Good point. Write a letter to the SEB!

That's what Anthony was saying earlier. Here is is, just a regular guy, writing
letters to the SEB. If you feel strongly about something, why not do the same?
The SEB is going to read all of this stuff, and take it into consideration, so
I'd totally send in your idea. I'm not going to. I don't care. I'm apathetic.
But the idea of outclassing new cars until they're really set up has its own
merit.

It's not like one idea is bad and another is good. They're all good, but they
just flounder on this list.

WE don't make up the rules. The SEB does, but unless you tell them something,
they're not going to think of it themselves.

Katie