Re: WANTED to hire: VERY fast autocrosser(s)

To: "Escano, Arnold \(MP\)" <aescano@guidant.com>,
Subject: Re: WANTED to hire: VERY fast autocrosser(s)
From: "james creasy" <james@thevenom.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 12:16:36 -0700
arnold,

drove a 1980 celica for 7 years- my first car.  that was before my
autocrossing days.  sold it to a friend who went and shot himself in it.

i remember dancing behind a light pole at oakland when your (then OSP) car
was fishtailing wildly over the spot i was standing in shortly before.  as i
recall you were reluctant to lift if you got off the line.  :-)  wild
indeed!

thanks to OSP for letting me have a place to compete in my weird street car
(and not stuck in B-MOD)!

-james c
OSP - Old School Performance