FW: WANTED to hire: VERY fast autocrosser(s)

To: "Xheads (E-mail)" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: WANTED to hire: VERY fast autocrosser(s)
From: "Escano, Arnold (MP)" <aescano@guidant.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:32:06 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Escano, Arnold (MP)
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2002 11:31 AM
To: 'Dennis & Sherry Armstrong'
Subject: RE: WANTED to hire: VERY fast autocrosser(s)

You are right in a way that they are a Team....not in a way to beat others....
but the way of helping each other.i.e:
   1)help in setting up car (nobody knows everything)
   2)yur race car breaks-down, use my car but can only use on this Class
because of Rules
   3)i use 'yur trailer/somebody provide Towcar/chip in tires,parts,labor (same
car)
   4)need a practice run? u can borrow mine..
   5)drive my racecar and give constructive criticism,i wanna push myself
      etc...
>>>arnold (original OSP)x DSP protested...move CSP protested again, and the Club
          created OSP for me.(not lie) check History.
        >use to Run with Jeff (cobra) of firestone mtn view
                         Mike Rappaport (stingray)
                         David Coleman (914-6)
                         forgot name   (beck spyder)
                         me (1980 Celica)w/ Japan Twincam 18rg
                         Jack W. (Bug) what else
                         2 more Guys with Twincams also

    >>when i started (20r engine)i joined the DSP Class and got better rightaway
    >>change my engine and move to CSP (next up),i think after 5 Races i was
Top 5
    >>Bill Broadhead started whinning (blue Crx)top five guys complained...i
think
    >>Rickey Hines was up there also.After 2 years or less they created the
Open Street
    >>Prepared, we were at Pleasanton i think.Don't remember if SCCA/NCSCCA
created
    >>the OSP first?  Although i know that some folks resisted the voting for
the OSP
    >>Class look at it now.Jack nicknamed me "Wild Arnold" after i beat him
going backwards
    >>on the finish line by .3secs.We always watch all the
Prepareds/Mods/DSP/Csp and amazed
    >>of how FAST those guys are and how the cars
'hook-up'.[drewl/drewl],[wipe/wipe]
    where's my Calica now???
               Boneyard/totalled at front of my house by a Narc Cop (2:00am
sideswiped)
      coming home (my neighbor 3 blks away)from Police Ball that night.It was
actually
      a hit and run but somebody left a note on the Wiper the same
(later)morning.
      He was driving a Classic Caddy (elvis kind)no contest for my sodacan
fenders.
      Guess what i drove that weekend at the Race.....my friends Race Car.I won
also...
      thanks to him.