Re: Which side to start the grid

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Which side to start the grid
From: Smokerbros@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 12:12:58 EDT
OSP13@attglobal.net writes:

> I prefer placing the multi driver cars in the line farthest away
> from the start line and running all lines from that side toward
> the start line. This reduces the cross traffic at the end of the
> run group when those who have finished their runs and have
> collected their stuff exit from the grid to the paddock.
>
> Any good reasons to begin running cars with those nearest
> the start line?

Makes sense to me.  I feel it starts with the way the grid is filled.  Multi
driver line goes first, the single driver line that was filled first should
go next, and keep working your way over from there.

What really bugs me is when grid personnel take one from line A, one from
line B, etc.  Take a whole line at a time, with the exception of working in
the multi-driver cars.

Charlie