Re: '02 ACR owners On-Line???

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>, <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Subject: Re: '02 ACR owners On-Line???
From: "Patrick" <pjsimm@inreach.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 21:02:42 -0800
My manual says that and I have a TSB with instructions. allowing grinding a
slot in the lower knuckle bolt hole and changing to the bolts to the 97 and
earlier ACRs. I believe the same thing is available for the 2000 up ACRs
too. They also allow the use of smaller diameter bolts (crash bolts) for the
struts that will give 2.5 degrees or more of negitive camber.

Patrick