Tire trailer to give for FREE

To: Bay AutoX list <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tire trailer to give for FREE
From: Hung-Jen Hung <ospfd@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:54:07 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

Sorry this is my 2nd post regarding the tire trailer I
have.  It comes with a huge custom made wood box. The
box is big enough to hold 4 275/40/17 tires, 2 tool
boxes, a air tank and there's still a lot of space
left. you need to fix a valve stem on a tire though.
You can see photos at

I just wanna get rid of it.  If you are interested Or
you know a place that I can donate it, please let me
know.

Thanks,

Hung-Jen Hung

Thanks and sorry for wasting the bandwidth,

Hung-Jen Hung
http://movies.yahoo.com/