RE: "Ask not..."

To: "Randy Noll" <rnoll98@yahoo.com>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: "Ask not..."
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:50:49 -0800
No, seriously, we went down there and it was a total monsoon. It was the most
miserable autocross weather, some time in the early nineties.

It's also when I began questioning myself as an autocrosser. At that time, I
was autocrossing with my folks in AP. So, we went down there for this Tour, and
as usual, it was just the three of us. Some of my best friends from college
showed up, expecting some really exciting race, and then they saw the truth.
"You mean, you came all the way down here just to race your mom and dad? How
exciting. Do you jump up and down and say, 'Hey, Dad, I won this time!'?"

The rain didn't help. We drove through a serious pond. In an open car, it was
not a pleasurable experience.

Nice people in San Diego. If you go, you are assured a good time, regardless of
weather.

Cait