Re: "Ask not..."

To: "Barry Spencer" <bspencer@tsoft.com>
Subject: Re: "Ask not..."
From: Kevin Stevens <kevin_stevens@pursued-with.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:24:25 -0800
On Wednesday, March 13, 2002, at 08:10 , Barry Spencer wrote:

> KeS,
>
> How do you like living in SD???
>
> Barry

Damn, that glare from the sunsets really burns my eyes.  Especially when
they're full of salt from the surf and sticking so far out of my head
from the scenery.

And the courses at Qualcomm are killing me with gasoline bills; not to
mention that it is more than two BLOCKS to get to an event, and I have
to drive past the Gordon Biersch AND the Hooters to get there.

Barry, I think I'd just up and kill myself, except that my balcony is
only on the third floor, the pool would break the fall, and most of
those UCSD coeds in the lounge chairs probably know CPR.

As it is, I don't know WHAT I'm gonna do!

KeS