Re: "Ask not..."

To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: "Ask not..."
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:27:40 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
To: <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 2:36 PM

> Traveling is EXPENSIVE and takes up a lot of TIME. Those are two good
reasons not to go to San Diego. Especially when there's a perfectly good
autocross right in your own backyard. :)

Bingo!  That is the reason I am not doing the SD Tour this year (I do plan
to do Atwater, though).  Thanks to my rather pathetic income, my huge amount
of CC debt, and now the uncertainty of my job situation, I'm skipping the
really distant events.  I really can't afford a lot of hotel bills right
now.

Maybe next year.  Of course that also assumes I have a competitive ride (or
a co-drive with someone who has such a ride).

Scot