Rain in San Diego?

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Rain in San Diego?
From: Shawn Shaw <sdbertone@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:42:52 -0800 (PST)
Here is the straight scoop on the weather in San
Diego...

My office is next to Qualcomm Stadium; and as I look
out the window, there are a few wispy clouds in the
sky.  A cool, slight breeze is coming in from the
ocean and the temperature is apx. 65-67 degrees.

As far as this weekend is concerned, it will be more
of the same.  No rain is in the forecast.  But, there
will be the usual morning clouds that burn off by
noon.  The temperature is expected to be in the 68-70
degree range.

Good luck on race day.

Shawn