Re: The waiver line getting in - and other stuff

To: Stacey <swilbur@sprynet.com>, Lolita and Mike
Subject: Re: The waiver line getting in - and other stuff
From: Michelle and Mike <mnmtoyracing@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 08:20:27 -0800 (PST)
 To my knowledge, this past Sunday's race was the first time we implemented a
serious process for making sure *everyone* on site, spectators and drivers
alike, had a wristband.  There's bound to be some glitches in a new process...
i.e. some drivers got there before I did at 7:30... someone may have allowed a
person to get a wristband without making them sign the waiver *just in case*
because the idea of this being a serious INSURANCE issue is a new one...etc.
As someone who will be working the gate at the next race, and who knows how
many more, I would ask the drivers and spectators to assume some responsibility
and make sure you have signed the waiver and received a wristband.  I'll do my
best to do my job, as will anyone at the gate or at registration, but you have
to expect that as humans, we *might* slip up once or twice during the day!
Michelle