Re: The waiver line getting in - and other stuff

To: "Lolita and Mike" <lomike@earthlink.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The waiver line getting in - and other stuff
From: "Stacey" <swilbur@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 23:32:48 -0800
For the record - I did sign at about 7:30 AM,
I just did not receive a wrist band.

I was just commenting that 6 hours later the person that gave me
the band did not know or verify that my name was on a
waiver list.  It would have been easier to just re-sign then to
look for my name but I was not asked to re-sign either.

Not a biggie - I was just concerned that I had to get a
wrist band and my car was already in line, grided and waiting
for me.  Just an unexpected last minute thing.

-Stacey