Re: Biggest,maybe the best

To: veloimpreza@yahoo.com, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Biggest,maybe the best
From: Barry Chafin <bchafin@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 07:06:57 -0800
Michelle,

I so appreciate you stepping up to the Gate Control (official greeter)
position, especially given it was uncharted waters.  Now that we know
we'll get upwards of 500 folks through the gate at some events I'm sure
we'll want to tune it's workings.  As far as complaints and criticism go
it would be extremely helpful if we knew what kind of times those people
were in line waiting to enter (Anyone out there with data?).  In
retrospect, if I'd though about it a car count when the queue was
longest could of been useful as well.

When I was @ Sears Point last for Fire School I remember a 10 or 15
minute queue to get in.  One question I'd pose is: what is the maximum
queue we'd consider acceptable?

Michelle, thanks again,

Barry

PS.  It'd also be interesting to know how many people who complained
about the line stepped up to work or assist at the position once the got
through.