Re: Round 3

To: Anthony Tabacco <atabacco@california.com>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Round 3
From: "Donald R McKenna" <donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 20:14:40 -0800
To all,

Just got home and, after garaging my car, my first thought was to
congratulate Ed/Barry, and everyone else, for running such a smooth event.
Tony beat me to it! When i left, about 4:45PM, it looked like it would be
close on getting, what's probably a record turn-out of 320-330, through
before dark.

Great job! BTW, I counted, and, 180 entries ran in the four morning groups,
that's the basis for my estimate of the record turn-out.

        Don