Re: practice session

To: nokones@kenmitchell.com, iagreen@ucdavis.edu
Subject: Re: practice session
From: Pilixx@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 23:58:33 EST
Ah yes, the wonderful days of living in LA and being able to attend practice
events in addition to events in LA and SD.  I remember those well and do miss
the practice events - they were well worth the money (even if it was more
expensive) and the experience/test & tune seat time.

I have often wanted to see us do that up here but it never seemed like anyone
was interested.  As many of you have observed, each region throughout the
country does things differently for their own reason.  Maybe someday we can
do the practice thing in the SF Chapter Solo II.

Pilar Miranda
4 years of autox in SB, 10 years of autox LA and now 5 in SF