RE: BOONDOGGLE PRESS RELEASE

To: "'james creasy'" <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: BOONDOGGLE PRESS RELEASE
From: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:17:50 -0800
We not only had the cold weather for the 8th run group, we had to look
directly into the sun coming through the big slalom.  Oh, and the cones had
really long shadows and were very hard to see.  Oh yeah, we also had to run
the course in reverse!

--Navid
Recent graduate of the Ochi Autox Excuse Academy.  James, I highly recommend
it.