Re: BOONDOGGLE PRESS RELEASE

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BOONDOGGLE PRESS RELEASE
From: Vernon Head <vhead@radar.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:31:42 -0800
I would also like to add that, as always, there were several people who gave
that extra effort that makes things go smoothly: Chris Cox worked at least
twice, Mike Clements set up the grid, Jake Mottaz picked up cones, the Hales
did a ton of work, and Pete Mottaz and Navid Kahangi must have pulled the
starter on that Briggs motor a hundred times each. Thanks again to M.J., the
"human p.a. system" for giving the safety talks.

I would like to say also that Bryan Nemy worked the entire day, from dawn to
dusk, to make this event work.

Listening to the sound of all the BSPV Corvettes bounce off the Coliseum
walls was a great way to start the season.

The course was nicely and quickly done. The changeovers worked well. The
weather held up. Jupiter aligned with Mars.

Boondoggle Bucks for all!

-Vernon