[Fwd: Combined SFR calendar]

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Combined SFR calendar]
From: Joey Jarosz <joey@hotngui.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:15:55 -0800
--

Joey Jarosz
hot-n-GUI, Inc.
(408) 247-5582
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:09:39 -0800
From: Joey Jarosz <joey@hotngui.com>
To: Jerry Mouton <jerry@moutons.org>
Subject: Re: Combined SFR calendar

Just wanted to mention that I also maintain a calendar of events, Solo II and
track, that happen around the bay area. I have not added the SAC Cup info yet
since I just got it,  but will later tonight.

If you are interested in more than just autocross (and I know I see a lot of you
at the NASA HPDE events) you can check out my calendar to see what is coming up.

    http://dj-racing.hotngui.com/calendar.jsp

Excuse the performance of the web page. If it gets lots of hits I'll move it to
better hardware platform.

joey

--

Joey Jarosz