RE: BOONDOGGLE PRESS RELEASE

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: BOONDOGGLE PRESS RELEASE
From: J C <veloimpreza@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 14:52:45 -0800 (PST)
I propose one of two things:

1) Move the big building (that's west of the parking
lot) north by a few hundred meters so it will block
the sun on the back side of the course.

2) Move it east of the parking lot... it blocked my
rays at the start (I was working 8) and I was getting
chilly<hehe>.

I must be turning into a native Californian. I'm from
the northeast and the words "cold" wouldn't leave my
lips until the temperature approached 00F.

Anyhow... thanks to everyone working behind the scense
to make this event a success. I was extremely
impressed with how smooth the whole thing ran. The
course was particularly fun for us Scooby drivers!!!
The only thing that could have made it better is RAIN
(I suppose I'm in the minority with that opinion
though)!!!! :-D

Cheers, Joe