RE: Read ONLY if you have a "True Street" autocross car!

To: "james creasy" <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: Read ONLY if you have a "True Street" autocross car!
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:01:01 -0800
James writes...

>i dont think it will be as much of a problem as you think.  cars are pretty
>much one or the other- there arent very many 'gray area' cars.  the few that
>are i will keep an eye on.

James, my car that got fifth at Nats in '99, was and IS my daily driver. Of
course, I haven't autocrossed her in quite some time and I have no idea if
Lucy's even remotely competitive anymore, BUT my point is a daily driver in a
stock class isn't that much of a disadvantage. Michael Butler's Miata also was
his daily driver, and he even used to park it outside on the street.

I like your idea in principle, though. :)

Katie