RE: Read ONLY if you have a "True Street" autocross car!

To: "'james creasy'" <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Read ONLY if you have a "True Street" autocross car!
From: Navid Kahangi <navid@interwoven.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:22:09 -0800
I'm not talking about cheating here.  I can obey all the rules you set fort
and still show up in my race car and compete.  On the other hand, I can put
4 R tires on the backseat of my daily-driver sedan and change tires at the
event and be penalized.  I'm penalized because I drive my car too much and
can't drive around on Kumhos on the street?!?  And that's "True Street"?

You don't need to catch me cheating, because I won't be participating.  It's
great for people with occasionally-driven 2-seaters that can't carry tires
and run on R tires all the time.  But please don't call it "True Street".

--Navid