Re: aerial photo of Cal Expo

To: "james creasy" <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: aerial photo of Cal Expo
From: "Anthony Tabacco" <atabacco@california.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:07:34 -0800
Yeah, that's the USGS site I think but all of our lots are cut into
quadrants and even though they are fairly high res, you cannot see the
electroliers at GGF or Oakland. They are scalable though so you can enlarge
when you draw a course design but you have to peice them together.The color
ones you guys did are terrific. I looked into having Pacific Aerial got
through their stock inventory last year with an eye to producing a 1"+200'
digital downloadable drawing but we ran out of money. Maybe next year.
Tony