aerial photo of Cal Expo

To: "'jesvilla@gte.net'" <jesvilla@gte.net>,
Subject: aerial photo of Cal Expo
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:54:20 -0800
Here's a neato aerial photo of the site I found on Mapquest:

http://mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?pan=e&mapdata=xU4YXdELrnDc4qIrVSuizBhVrXa5D
3XqytEQ9HzJor3mq%2f%2b5ipX7kAp71W6DuRV2I3n9dJJ0RVr8Dbe%2fGqwud%2bZNWqmDcY1n4
Dne7Uc0NIE9eWlzoO%2bfeFewA%2bCrBeq%2fEC3rC%2bNg0KifSBNP8HvagpzuJt8%2fNq85%2f
leo0nzHSeVMIytqV2vhFIsxXbnRZDe7BoZNOadlMPO655CCiD1JwMEmG5KtbTLMgqsSbYdsE1jdS
RbQJxTfjxqVGzzhOav8iaFaqoK4jQ2V2ASuz5pJ%2f7Zyg2f2LihGqN6sFCrfsXkCONuIYwaCbC1
tFouBPfYcet5CadfGXpa6oht5Vx2dwb1oO%2bQLZZQde4eqKd6R6sk9%2fuRr1wHq7FIjRUGq%2f
2U%2f

Obviously you might have to cut and paste this link a few times depending on
your email, but it's worth it.  If you can't get this to work, go to
mapquest.com, type in 1600 exposition blvd, sacramento ca, get the map, then
click on the "aerial photo" tab.  Yes, they do have photos of pretty much
anywhere.  At full zoom I can almost see my car in the driveway.  And
they're pretty current, at least judging from what I got when I typed in "1
World Trade Center, New York, NY".  That is a very sad sight to see.

Peter