Re: aerial photo of Cal Expo

To: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@ROCHE.COM>, jesvilla@gte.net,
Subject: Re: aerial photo of Cal Expo
From: james creasy <Black94PGT@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:59:34 -0500
> it was when BMW rented the whole place out for their "Ultimate Driving
> Experience" which featured 12 parallel <30 second courses where you could
> autox their X5s.

yup i think you are right peter.  all that rubber scraped off tells you
something about the handling of those things. (and the drivers i suppose)

the oakland pic i think is the course last summer.  its baseball season and
we had only one event there in the summer.

you can really see how large the 3COM lot is... they should all be the same
scale.

-james