Re: where to get a new helmet

To: <BA-AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: where to get a new helmet
From: "Joey Jarosz" <joey@hotngui.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 09:25:49 -0800
> seems like we should wear them when driving on the street then.  higher
> speeds, opposing traffic, GIANT trucks.

I can't argue with that... Especially here in California... If anything is
different, its that in "theory" we are purposely pushing our cars towards
their limits at the autox and aren't doing so when on the highways.

BTW, if you think autox is low speed try checking out an AAS event or one of
our Santa Clara Corvette events (sorry, corvettes only (not my rules)) for
some serious speed. They tend to be more horsepower friendly.

keep it between the pylons,
joey