Re: where to get a new helmet

To: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: where to get a new helmet
From: craig boyle <craig_autox@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 23:00:37 -0800 (PST)
--- James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net> wrote:
> its kind of silly to wear a helmet in autocross.
> makes us feel more
> serious, perhaps.

Anyone else ever "used" their helmet in an autox?

I've had just one: .. in a really violent spin, going
from wet to dry in a fast slalom, my head whiplashed
against my (old) Miata's roll bar. Without a helmet, I
would have been knocked out or worse.

This convinced me that Miata roll bars are stupid ;-)

Craig

at the big track i wear arm

Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/