paintless dent removal

To: ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: paintless dent removal
From: "John J. Stimson-III" <john@harlie.idsfa.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 09:46:39 -0800
I also had DentPro remove the dents and crease from the timing lights
at the SFR/Sac Mather event last year.  It wasn't perfect, but it was
an improvement.  The problem, according to the tech, was that part of
the dent was in/near a concave part of the door panel, and pressing
too hard to pop out the dent would pop out the whole section of the
door.  I think the cost was around $120 for that set of dents.  I
don't know if it was Brad who did the work, or if perhaps I should
call them again and ask for him.

Peter, you can come look at the door if you don't remember what it
looks like.

--

john@idsfa.net                                              John Stimson
http://www.idsfa.net/~john/                              HMC Physics '94